Duration: 3 Days
Departure: Istanbul Airport or Hotel
Visiting: Underground Cistern, Turkish & Islamic Arts Museum, St. Sophia, Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Underground Cistern, Turkish & Islamic Arts Museum, St. Sophia, Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Meet your tour guide at the airport and start with your sightseeing tour of Istanbul.Our visit today includes Underground Cistern which was built by Justinian I to be used as a reservoir for water storage, Turkish & Islamic Arts Museum or also known as The Palace of Ibrahim Pasa, the grandest private residence ever built in the Ottoman Empire which was completed in 1524. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
After breakfast our visit today includes St. Sophia,ne of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.The Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. The Blue Mosque, dating from the 17th century, an architectural masterpiece famed for its exquisite blue tiles and six elegant minarets. At last we will visit the Grand Bazaar. The most attractive shopping center and biggest “souk” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherwear and souvenirs. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
After breakfast we will transfer you to your cruise.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Licensed Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees according to above itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival and deperture airport transfers (On the first and last day of the tour)
- Modern air-conditioned motor coach with a professional driver
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
- St.Sophia Museum : Closed every Monday,
- Blue Mosque : Closed every Friday
- Grand Bazaar : closed every Sunday and public holidays
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (closed due to restoration )